Steigenberger Grandhotel Belvédère
The Steigenberger Grandhotel Belvédère has been awarded with the "Certificate of Excellence" from Tripadvisor!
Stylish and legendary: the Steigenberger Grandhotel Belvédère combines the traditional charm of a Grand Hotel with the exclusive comfort of a modern building. Located centrally at Davos Platz, the guest can not only spend a fascinating winter holiday in the Steigenberger – it is also possible to enjoy a varied sporting holiday in summer. After skiing or a long walk, relax in the hotel’s own wellness area with its sauna, steam bath and its spacious bathing landscape. The town in Graubünden is particularly famous for the World Economic Forum which is held there every year in January and for which the Steigenberger Grandhotel caters for the guests’ culinary wishes. As far as conference planning is concerned, our staff can always be counted on to provide creative ideas, such as, for example, a day’s meeting in an alpine chalet. And for our holiday guests our staff always has special holiday tips for events in the skiing and holiday region of Davos Klosters.
Arrival & Departure
Reserved rooms are available from 3:00 pm on your day of arrival. Please feel welcome to use your room until 12:00 noon on your day of departure.
- 96 rooms and 30 suites
- 2 restaurants, 1 bistro, 1 bar
- fitness & wellness centre with: swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna, steam room, solarium, massage, cosmetics
- 5 conference rooms for up to 150 people
- 24 h room service
- laundry valet and shoeshine service
- newspaper stand
- secretarial service available on request
- free WiFi with a bandwidth of up to 256 KB/s for entire duration of stay - technical conditions permitting
- car rental
- ticket service