Steigenberger Hotel de Saxe
Saturday, 13 June 2015
Musical Soiree "Ich stand in dunklen Träumen"
The Steigenberger Hotel de Saxe opposite the Frauenkirche is the ideal accommodation from which to discover and enjoy the attractions of the old baroque city centre of Dresden. Many of the well-liked tours of the city begin at the Frauenkirche and take the visitor to the numerous nearby buildings of interest such as the Dresden Semperoper, the Zwinger, Dresden Castle, the Church of the Holy Cross and the Hofkirche, the Catholic Church of the Royal Court of Saxony, as well as numerous other highlights. We also recommend a boat trip on the Elbe or an evening in Dresden’s Neustadt district, the trendy young quarter of the city.
Arrival & Departure
Reserved rooms are available from 2:00 pm on your day of arrival. Please feel welcome to use your room until 12:00 noon on your day of departure. On request we also offer a later check-out at € 15 per hour.
- 178 rooms and 7 suites
- non-smoking hotel
- special rooms for disabled and allergic people
- 1 restaurant with balcony, 1 bar, 1 summer terrace
- fitness & wellness area with: saunas, steam bath, Wellness showers, fitness room, massages, beauty treatments
- 10 conference rooms for up to 240 people
- ISO-14001 certified Environmental Management System
- 24 hour room service
- laundry, shoeshine and luggage service
- limousine service
- newspaper stand
- Free WiFi in all areas of the participating hotels - technical conditions permitting
- No time limit - for entire duration of stay
- business corner with internet pc and printer in the lobby
- ticket service
- car and cycle hire
- public garage