Steigenberger Frankfurter Hof
1st November, the Grandhotel Steigenberger Frankfurter Hof was awarded for the renowned World Luxury Hotel Award in the category "Best Luxury Historical Hotel".
In the New Year 2014 we are glad to welcome you on saturdays from 6:30 until 9:30 pm in our Michelin star-awarded restaurant "Francais".
Spend a relaxing weekend in "Mainhattan". Stay in one of the newly renovated spacious Grand Deluxe rooms with a size of 40 sqm and experience the Frankfurter Hof from its very new side.
The Steigenberger Frankfurter Hof is one of the best hotels in the city centre of Frankfurt. It is situated only a few minutes away from the famous "Römer" in the old city centre, or the trendy quarter of Sachsenhausen with its typical cider pubs. Other interesting landmarks of the Main metropolis such as the opera house "Alte Oper", theatres, galleries, divers museums and art museums, such as the Städel or the Schirn, are not far to go from the hotel. When planning your weekend be sure to include enough time for a short shopping tour nearby on Frankfurt’s shopping promenades, the Goethe Strasse and the Zeil.
Arrival & Departure
Reserved rooms are available from 2:00 pm on your day of arrival. Please feel welcome to use your room until 12:00 noon on your day of departure.
- 261 rooms and 42 suites
- special room for the disabled
- 4 restaurants in total, thereof 1 gourmet restaurant awarded with 1 star by the Guide Michelin and 17 points out of 20 by the Gault Millau, 1 bistro, 1 Japanese restaurant, 1 bar, 1 summer terrace
- Gym with 16 new cardio and gym machines
- 18 conference rooms
- 24 h room service
- laundry, valet and shoeshine service
- free newspapers
- limousine service
- express check-in/out
- Japanese guest relations
- butler service
- business centre
- secretarial service
- free WiFi with a bandwidth of up to 256 KB/s for entire duration of stay - technical conditions permitting
- internet terminal
- car hire
- ticket service