Steigenberger Grandhotel Petersberg
Sustainability and environmental awareness
The Steigenberger Grandhotel Petersberg has been certified for its successful environmental management according to the internationally recognized environmental standard DIN EN ISO 14001.
Successes could be presented in the reduction of electricity, water and energy consumption.
An amazing view over the Rhine Valley and Bonn: the Steigenberger Grandhotel Petersberg and Guest House of the Federal Government, sits enthroned idyllically like a castle on mountain Petersberg, part of the nature park Siebengebirge. The sophisticated style of the building is continued in the interior of spacious and comfortable 88 rooms and 11 suites. The extensive restaurant and banquet area makes it a very desirable place for extraordinary events.
Whether a boat trip cruising past castles or a sporty adventure in invigorating nature - the beautiful Rhine Valley offers diverse possibilities.
An impressive range of cultural activities awaits you in nearby Bonn: Beethoven’s birthplace, the renowned Opera, or the House of History for example guarantee a first-class programme.
There is no other, more luxurious way of spending a weekend in the countryside and at the same time near the city.
Arrival & Departure
Reserved rooms are available from 2:00 p.m. on your day of arrival. Please feel welcome to use your room until 12:00 noon on your day of departure.
- 88 rooms and 11 suites
- special rooms for non-smokers
- 1 gourmet restaurant, 1 bistro-café, 1 bar
- fitness & wellness centre with: swimming pool, sauna, steam room, Skolamed Medical Institute and Preventive Clinic
- 15 conference rooms for up to 500 people
- 24 hour room service
- laundry and valet service
- newspaper stand
- limousine service (at charge)
- free WiFi with a bandwidth of up to 256 KB/s for entire duration of stay - technical conditions permitting
- business centre