Steigenberger Hotel Sonne
The Steigenberger Hotel Sonne in Rostock lies in the historic centre of the old Hanseatic city. A few steps away from the hotel you can take a stroll through the old city centre and enjoy the colourful cultural life of the Rostock with its numerous museums and theatres.
The nearby Baltic Sea spa, Warnemünde, with its fine sandy beaches extends a warm welcome, ideal for a family holiday at the Baltic Sea, rich in variety. Trips to Gedser (Denmark) or Trelleborg (Sweden) can also be of interest.
Arrival & Departure
Reserved rooms are available from 3:00 pm on your day of arrival. Please feel welcome to use your room until 12:00 noon on your day of departure.
- 112 rooms and 9 suites
- special floors for non-smokers
- 2 handicapped accessible rooms
- wine bar with terrace, Havanna Bar, restaurant Reuters
- sauna, steam room, fitness facilities, Maria Galland Beauty Centre with cosmetics and massage
- 15 conference rooms for up to 300 people
- room service
- laundry and valet service
- express check-out
- secretarial service available on request
- free WiFi with a bandwidth of up to 256 KB/s for entire duration of stay - technical conditions permitting
- free internet terminal
- newspaper stand
- ticket service
- wine store