Steigenberger Graf Zeppelin
Experience the diversity of the "liquid gold" from Württemberg on September 17th, 2015 from 7:00 pm in our Davidoff Lounge.
Laura Chavin Cigar Event
Enjoy an relaxed evening in the Davidoff Cigar Lounge on October 15th, 2015 from 7:00 pm.
Having received a Michelin star and 17/20 "Gault Millau" points as well as continuous praise from restaurant critics for the Restaurant OLIVO - Chef de Cuisine Nico Burkhardt has proved himself a master of his trade.
The Steigenberger Hotel Graf Zeppelin lies in the heart of Stuttgart. The shopping mile in the Königstrasse is only a few steps away from the hotel, as are the underground and city railway stations, which you can use to visit the numerous landmarks of the state capital, such as the Television Tower, the new and the old state galleries or the opera house. Car fans should also plan a visit to the Mercedes-Benz and Porsche Museums.
Due to maintenance work, our Zeppelin Day Spa facilities will be closed from August 31st until September 3rd. Spa treatments may be booked as usual and our gym remains open at your service. Thank you very much for understanding.
Arrival & Departure
Reserved rooms are available from 3:00 pm on your day of arrival. Please feel welcome to use your room until 12:00 noon on your day of departure.
- 117 rooms and 38 suites
- Non-smoking rooms
- 3 restaurants including 1 gourmet restaurant with one Michelin Star, 2 bars, 1 cigar lounge
- World Premium "Zeppelin Day Spa", sauna, steam bath, beauty treatments, massage, fitness room, indoor pool, spa suite
- 11 conference rooms for up to 400 people
- 24 hour room service
- Laundry and valet service
- Free newspapers
- Free WiFi with a bandwidth of up to 256 KB/s for entire duration of stay - technical conditions permitting