Steigenberger Graf Zeppelin
As a top awarded restaurant - with a star Michelin and 16 of 20 “Gault Millau” points and continual praises from numerous restaurant critics - , the Restaurant OLIVO Chef de Cuisine Nico Burkhardt has more than proved himself as an excellent Chef and a master in his trade.
The Steigenberger Hotel Graf Zeppelin lies in the heart of the city of Stuttgart. The shopping mile in the Königstrasse is only a few steps away from the hotel, as are the underground and city railway stations, which you can use to visit the numerous landmarks of the state capital, such as the Television Tower, the new and the old state galleries or the opera house. Automobile fans should also plan a visit to the Mercedes-Benz or Porsche Museums.
Arrival & Departure
Reserved rooms are available from 3:00 pm on your day of arrival. Please feel welcome to use your room until 12:00 noon on your day of departure.
- 117 rooms and 38 suites
- non-smoking rooms
- 3 restaurants including 1 gourmet restaurant decorated with one Star Michelin, 2 bars, 1 cigar lounge
- Spa World Premium "Zeppelin Day Spa", sauna, steam bath, beauty treatments, massage, fitness room, indoor pool, spa suite
- 11 conference rooms for up to 400 people
- 24 hour room service
- laundry and valet service
- free newspapers
- free WiFi with a bandwidth of up to 256 KB/s for entire duration of stay - technical conditions permitting