Steigenberger Hotel Herrenhof
The Steigenberger Hotel Herrenhof, past and present meeting point for writers, lies in the heart of Vienna, in the old city centre classified by the UNESCO as World Cultural Heritage and only a stone’s throw away from the Hofburg Palace.
It is only a few minutes on foot from the hotel to the cultural landmarks of the city such as the gothic St. Stephen’s Cathedral, the state opera house, the Burgtheater (the Imperial Court Theatre), the town hall and Vienna’s shopping precinct, the Kohlmarkt. By underground you can easily reach the airport or also landmarks slightly further away, such as the Prater or Schönbrunn Palace.
Arrival & Departure
Reserved rooms are available from 3:00 pm on your day of arrival. Please feel welcome to use your room until 12:00 noon on your day of departure.
- 186 air conditioned rooms
- 1 handicapped accessible
- 6 air conditioned suites
- 2 suites with roof terrace
- 2 combinable suites
- 1 restaurant, 1 bar
- SpaWorld comfort: sauna, steam bath, fitness room, relaxation area, massage and cosmetics
- 500 sqm conference and event area
- 7 partly combinable conference rooms for up to 190 persons
- 1 board room
- hotel owned garage (valet parking)
- room service
- laundry service
- limousine service
- free WiFi with a bandwidth of up to 256 KB/s for entire duration of stay - technical conditions permitting
- business corner with internet terminal, fax and printer
- car hire
- newspaper stand
- public parking garage "Freyung" in 300 m